AG1230358 SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Website Acterra Group, LLC
“FUEL MOVES EVERYTHING…INCLUDING YOUR CAREER”
Service Technician Needed!
Job Location: Marion, Iowa
The Acterra Group has been around for 65 years providing equipment, manufacturing, consulting and specialized construction services to many industries. Our corporate office is located in Marion, Iowa, however, we maintain offices throughout the Midwest and Colorado, and service a diverse range of clients across the United States. Come work for a reputable company that is easy to work with, clear expectations and a fun environment.
We are looking for a Service Technician that include construction, repair, and preventative maintenance on fueling systems, fuel dispensers, Point of Sale (POS) systems, fleet fuel systems, pumps, tank monitors, and fuel management systems that share our core values, including integrity, honesty, a positive attitude, team player, likes to travel and strong customer focus.
Job Description Summary
We are currently seeking someone with basic electrical, control skills, basic mechanical diagnostics skills, and mechanical aptitude to turn sockets, pipe wrenches, ability to read a vault and amp meter. Basic computer skills. Word/Excel and a good driving record. Company vehicle is provided.
- Competency of computer systems and industry standard software
- Practical mechanical skills and knowledge of hand tools
- Technical aptitude with computers and technology
- Perform service and installation calls in a professional, timely and quality manner
- Problem solving, troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
- Knowledge of OSHA regulations
- Be able to work in all temperatures and conditions
- Possess a valid Driver’s license
- Travel and overtime is required
- Work collaboratively alongside other
- Execute plans efficiently and effectively
- Adherence to Company’s safety policies
- Strong customer service skills
- Require a high school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 or more years of experience in industrial maintenance or electrical experience.
- License underground installer or UST license installer preferred but not required
- Basic computer skills Word/Excel
- Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs. continuously
- Strong Work History
- Critical Thinking
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi task/prioritize work
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
Work life balance, medical, dental, vision, vacation, paid holidays, referral bonus and continuous training and education.
Acterra Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity company. We do not discriminate based upon race/color religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or veteran status. Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
To apply for this job please visit acterragroup.com.