AG1230360 Fuel Technician – Installer/Foreman
Website Acterra Group, LLC
“FUEL MOVES EVERYTHING…INCLUDING YOUR CAREER”
FUEL TECHNICIAN-INSTALLER FOREMAN
Job Location: Denver, Colorado
The Acterra Group has been around for 65 years providing equipment, manufacturing, consulting and specialized construction services to many industries. Our corporate office is located in Marion, Iowa, however, we maintain offices throughout the Midwest and Colorado, and service a diverse range of clients across the United States. We are looking to expand in the East Coast. Come work for a reputable company that is easy to work with, has clear expectations, and a fun working environment.
Job Description Summary
We are looking for the right person to expand our business in the East Coast. The main responsibilities include leading a crew, manage job sites, keep inventory of materials used on job sites, monitor sub-contractors, and conduct above ground and underground tank installations. You will get to travel all over the East Coast, learning a niche industry. Travel to military bases all over the East Coast. Work in a fast paced environment and do something different every day.
- Install, repair, and inspect petroleum tanks and systems
- Supervise crews
- Read blueprints
- Operates various power tools, skid loader, excavator
- Manage job site paperwork
- Follow Safety procedures
- Travel 95% to job sites out of town (home every weekend)
- Working outdoors in all weather conditions
- High school diploma or GED education is preferred
- Minimum 2 or more years of experience in commercial, industrial, fuels & petroleum or renewable energy
- A valid Driver’s License is required
- Government Security Clearance Required
- Prior experience working the construction field
- Basic computer skills Word/Excel
- Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs. continuously
- Strong Work History
- Critical Thinking
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi task/prioritize work
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
Work life balance, medical, dental, vision, vacation, paid holidays, 401K, referral bonus and continuous training and education.
We’re committed to providing jobs for all types and sizes, without discrimination based upon race/color religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or veteran status. Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org